- Dirty dishes are always mine, so I can reuse them out of the sink if I want to. Before, I could never be sure…
- Music from my computer in my living room fills my apartment. I can hear it no matter what room I am in. This is great, because I love music, and I love being able to constantly listen to it no matter where I am or what I am doing.
- It’s very peaceful. There is no noise of other people moving around, doing things, or complaining that the entire internet is “broken” and that I should fix it.
- I have plenty of space to move around & do things. Such as roll around on the floor, if I so felt compelled.
- No one else is around to eat all the good cookies, except me.
Not So Awesome
- I’m not entirely positive how loud I can play my music without my neighbors hearing.
- My microwave, while I AM grateful to my cousin for letting me borrow hers, displays gibberish for numbers. As a result, I never know what it’s doing, so I press random buttons until it turns on, then guess at when the food is done.
- Having more than one room, now I have to walk all over my apartment to get things that used to be within arm’s reach in my miniature room at home. The same problem happens if I need to put those things away.
- When I lose things, there are more places I need to look.
- A bedroom stash of food and drink just doesn’t make sense anymore.
- Things stay where you leave them. Now, this could be good if it’s personal items. But it’s bad if it’s trash.